All 150 art Reviews

The Average Internet Troll The Average Internet Troll

gay and fake lol

Maid Game Concept Maid Game Concept

Shit, I gotta start drawing some of the freaky shit I dream

DeliciousOrange responds:

At least by my dream standards this was rather tame, but I still had the impression it would make a good game concept.

:CO:MLP Obedience to his mast :CO:MLP Obedience to his mast

I'm at a loss of words, all I could do was rest my head on my palm and sigh dejectedly.

Boy, I ain't said shieet Boy, I ain't said shieet

I assume she'll make him drink that or blind him one eye at a time

I´m not your present you dog! I´m not your present you dog!

I don't find crying girls sexual

Choko17 responds:

Everyone has different tastes i guess....

Flyguy pages 1-2 Flyguy pages 1-2

Hilarious

Flyguy page 5 Flyguy page 5

I have no idea why, but I absolutely love this. Maybe it's my inner childishness.

Flowers10 responds:

Thanks man!

repillian repillian

It's a little too dark- I can't see the details.

Her Realm of Nothing Her Realm of Nothing

It's alright lol. The two major flaws I noticed off-hand was that the face needs a little work(which will solve itself with your eventual practice), and that her right wing(viewer's left) has no view proportion- the Character is in a 3/4s position but the the wings are as if they were in a front view. I believe this is most likely cause you simply copy-pasted. You shouldn't do that unless it isn't obvious.

As for the face- I'll leave out my critique about the skill level since that will only be solved with time. What I will say though is that the character's expression is rather lifeless- blankly staring ahead. You should have at least tried to put some emotion on her face- like a smug smile or a toothy grin.

P.s.I gave the guy below me a nickname. He is Cranky McGrumplestien.

DragonPunch responds:

Well, I tried, but thanks for your feedback, and I agree. It's unfortunate that it works that way for me, but I agree. I just wish Kinsei wasn't such a bitch.

Raven Eat Raven Raven Eat Raven