All 170 art Reviews

Illdra Illdra

Dark black is a bad idea; I had to tilt my head to the angle that the light was shining in my room to actually see any of the picture. I've read and heard that jet black is always a bad idea and should be replaced by a dark blue, and from what I've seen that's correct.

Overall this falls short compared to the other things you made that I looked at. Your use of black lines and very dark grey don't fit well with the black background; I had to double-take to see that you actually drew forelegs.

urzza-kangaa responds:

ah x3 so I guess we should deem it a failed experiment x3 I'll take that advice about the dark blue next time. thanks for the advice! have a killer weekend!

Draceon hates everyone Draceon hates everyone

My Frosteon would fuck his shit up

Rose Love 12 Rose Love 12

My dick just turtled

SteelMullet responds:

Ahaha! 'Tis not for everyone!

to the infinite to the infinite

Créa Waist Up Créa Waist Up

I like this, it's nice. However something that instantly got my attention was the generally displaced looking face. Overall the forehead is far too large. The face, in my opinion, also doesn't fit the pose (I imagined it would look more solid with her chin tiled upwards).

I inverted the picture in sai and found her left shoulder's area to be fairly awkward as well.

Element Explained: Aliia Element Explained: Aliia

"Boring story"? You're too harsh- I find it very interesting.

Squirtle is a bitch.. Squirtle is a bitch..

Someone must've watched Pikachu gets jacked

Jom responds:

I did but it's not what made me want to draw this haha.
I was going to draw him with a rocket launcher and sunglasses but I was too lazy ;)

Busy Naked Zelda Busy Naked Zelda

rofl you're definitely a dude masquerading as a lady

Merida Merida

Well that comment sounded about as creepy as a grown man drawing a little girl being raped gah

Avongors Avongors

haha, Ironmon made me chuckle.