All 170 art Reviews

Pesky police Pesky police

I dunno, like I'm kind of scared that's a dude.

Endiment responds:

I assure you, the policeman IS a dude.

Element Explained: Fiia 1 Element Explained: Fiia 1

Bro, when are you writing the book or drawing the comic?

Seriously man. Seriously.

Bentusi-Paladin responds:

It's actually based on a story (German tho) and I've been thinking about doing a comic one-off. Not sure if I'll be any good at it, but since people are (to my surprise) interested, I'm willing to give it a shot.

I did this multi-parter to gather some feedback like mentioned in the description.

Flashover Flashover

Absolutely stunning man, but I couldn't help but notice that one hand contains an impossible thumb.

Grim Groping Page 2 Grim Groping Page 2

This is so awful it's actually p. funny

Grim Groping Grim Groping

p. gross

A Saviour in the Dark - page 1 A Saviour in the Dark - page 1

I don't think the guy below me follows that this is probably leading to the point where the woman turns around and sticks up for herself, like you imply in the comments.

My only complaint is that the man is excessively cruel and villainous- readers will sympathize with the female protagonist without the guy, say, ripping open a baby and drinking it's blood. I'd suggest toning it down a bit just to be less forced.

JMDeSantis responds:

Well, I won't say too much about the story, but Chadhiyana is not on this page and the title is "A Saviour in the Dark." Strangely, Newgrounds.com is the first website I've posted this on where the responses have been so strong to what is going on in the story. But it was always my intention to really hit people hard with this first page. At least the comments here are letting me know it did what I intended.

"Here Comes A New Challenger" "Here Comes A New Challenger"

tits are absolutely terrible

Fatelogic responds:

Oh my gosh, TITS!

Grow a pair, kid.

Sonic Sonic

Some things were NOT meant to be painted realistically

what have you done

JoshSummana responds:

Meh ... it needs too be done :P

Captain Americat Captain Americat

Not fat enough

SerPounce responds:

If I made him any fatter then his name would be Captain Vito.

Seriously, have you ever met someone named Vito that wasn't fat as fuck?

Hobbitess Hobbitess

You did a pretty good job on the coloring and backgrounds, I just wish you'd have taken the time to redo the limbs of the character.

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

Thanks for the fair review. I wish I had too. But I was lazy and didn't think I'd take the picture this far. Aha