View Profile Spedmallet

All 182 art Reviews

85 w/ Responses

Rule sixty-three: no exceptions.

Eagerly awaiting swag paraplegic.

SpanglishHorse responds:

eeehmmmmmmmmmm...... thanks.

I'd say the face is p. bad and the proportion in the midsection would break her back but I guess that's some pretty fat logic

Fatelogic responds:

Troll's tears. Yum.

Honestly I don't feel as though the clothing is bad at all. I really feel as though the issue is a somewhat flat bodily proportion. It just seems very 2-d. The right arm (our left) begins with no depth, exactly like the other arm, while the forearm really doesn't match it. I also noticed the position of her right leg is very unnatural.

EmpirePhoenix responds:

Thank you for the comment!

I agree with your 1st point , i tried to draw a pose i never tried before this is literally the 1st time i ever drew something like that and so i don't quite get how to make it show depth yet.
but i did not notice the mismatch with the forearm it does look a bit weird doesn't it...

The leg however is another matter, the dress is the issue with it . I drew the dress from the stomach which covers the hips and makes it look like she has a smaller body which in turn makes the leg look too long and unnatural.
its a shame but i wanted to focus on the clothing more than anything.

i will do my best to improve in the future :D

surprise!

Well at least you fixed your horrible proportions

You've definitely improved a lot, which is pretty cool. Though those forelegs are way off, especially her right(our left). I'd like to see you submit some studies; maybe a portrait of a face without the style, or a still life or something.

bocodamondo responds:

yeah i had some troubles with the leg...
huh? i should do what? like a tutorial how i draw my stuff?

Diglet

It's one thing to submit the same stupid fetish over and over again, but seriously at least give the breasts realistic sagging.

Jcdr responds:

It's fine, I was just having fun with this :)

Woah, I totally just got he was stealing my time.

Mind has been blown.

deathink responds:

He is a jerk >:(

I know that feel

Morthagg responds:

I think quite a few people might.

plz b0ss