View Profile Spedmallet

All 193 art Reviews

90 w/ Responses

I love that you use my retarded name my retarded character gave to them

Oh man I should finish that 4 page thing I started for the AFBR

It's charming in it's own little way, but I'm afraid the first thing I thought of was "Edgy Frisk the Undertale knockoff" when seeing the character. Not sure if it was intentional, but I'd change some of the proportions and/or appearance so you don't have that trouble.

slicedhell responds:

hes not supposed to be a edgy frisk and the story isnt a Undertale knock off i like kinda guess i know where you coming from since its only 2 pages in. i never even thought of undertale or frisk when i made him or this idea i have of him walking through his dreams. i guess you thought of undertale since he woke up on the ground and then starts exploring. i dont really see the issue tho even if you and maybe some other people think of "Edgy Frisk the Undertale knockoff"

My favorite dog is the cat

ChutneyGlaze responds:

I find this review helpful!

my blood is black you know

TheATSthetic responds:

It's like Undyne, except not, and you're a faggot.

HOLIMOUNT2 responds:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man you gotta love newgrounds

Holy shit this is the best comment i've gotten in months.

don't mind me I'm just gonna mine this autism node

hey, that's pretty neat

juanford66 responds:

Thanks!

It's an improvement from what you normally do, but the eyes are much too close together.

how did you get scouted when all you do is use SFM and already existing TF2 assetd and then just throw a light filter on

Veloxcene responds:

It's definitely worse than my other things, but yea....

I take alot of time( then again there are like several other people who use SFM to their Highest potential and I am yet to achieve it)

But what you said about "TF2 assets" I mean, its fair enough to use them when you're making something directly related to TF2.

plz b0ss