70 art Reviews with Responses

Oh, Merlo~ Oh, Merlo~

head is really big and wierd

BluMiu responds:

You think so? I was having a bit of trouble with over the shoulder, so something could have not been scaled

Cutie Cutie

I really like this. I'm sorry I can't say more.

Marklikeart responds:

thanks!

Legend of skyrift preview 7 Legend of skyrift preview 7

Right. So the artwork is alright. There's some things wrong with some of the details in the background.

I'd rather critique this from a writing and overall design standpoint. I know comics and books are something vastly different, but it doesn't excuse Mary-Sue characters and mediocre dialogue. The dialogue falls flat on it's face. and the woman screams Mary-Sue.

We'll call her princess Booblarge. So, when princess Booblarge suddenly changes her mind without any form of reasoning or depiction of an event that changes her mind, it raises a red flag for me. So too does the guy, who we'll call Dr. Manboy, with his swooning. I'm sure you could dismiss this as 'an anime thing' where storyline is botched for style over actual plot. But, like, no. Don't say that. I've seen good anime with good writing and good plots. Stop. No.

So right. Nothing would be better than you going out of your way to choreograph some sort of event that changes her mind. But if that's not plausible, something as simple as Manboy giving Booblarge a particular reason to let him follow her would work well enough. Maybe she wants to keep him around to eat his delicious blood and soul. Perhaps he has some sort of magical key, such as a surgeon in his family that can grant her breast reduction surgery at a discount. Maybe she's short on funds and he's dumb enough to give her his life savings to take him with her <i>Maybe she just likes him because he is cute to her.</i>

I would seriously prefer that.

I'm no color expert. In fact it's my weakest suit. But therein lies the problem: if I can spot it it's dead wrong. Your characters have much higher contrast than the background and I can't stop noticing how much I hate that.

BELLUMART responds:

I honestly stopped reading within the first few sentences, tl;dr. I'm just going receive this critique off the star rating.

Future issues will be more refined, so maybe we'll see a higher star rating later on.

Thanks for the feed back!

Making the Rounds Making the Rounds

Tina looking fabulous AF

11/10

JackDCurleo responds:

Thanks, buddy. Tina thrives in the madness of the modern era

Naked Lunch Naked Lunch

What an interesting sounding book. It is a collection of short stories or something?

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

Sorta. More like a bunch of heroin-induced nightmares.

Raven Butt Sniff Raven Butt Sniff

really cool you know what would be even cooler if she farted in his face and the pink man came out and said 'got'eeem'

that would be a funny meme

bxBLAZExd responds:

lol

akali hanging akali hanging

wow cool a hanging crying naked girl

you must be very popular with all human females

herbatnik responds:

As far as you can imagine. Jealous? ;)

Emily Emily

face is really bad

like, expression and proportion

also the tits are gross and bad too

SauceDonkey responds:

yep. http://prntscr.com/cid6m3

Abstractions Abstractions

what is love

JackDCurleo responds:

A funny feeling in the pants.

D0min4ting Duck wants you D0min4ting Duck wants you