View Profile Spedmallet

All 197 Reviews

you should feel awful

Fruitybootyraptor responds:

Explain?

It would be a lot better if you blended the yellow light splotches into this piece. Most programs have a blending tool that is at least downloadable, consider adding one to your toolbar.

Fisherfly responds:

Yeah . Looking at it on my phone screen the colour didn't go well at all on the grey . I think on my other screen it just didn't pick this up .

It's charming in it's own little way, but I'm afraid the first thing I thought of was "Edgy Frisk the Undertale knockoff" when seeing the character. Not sure if it was intentional, but I'd change some of the proportions and/or appearance so you don't have that trouble.

slicedhell responds:

hes not supposed to be a edgy frisk and the story isnt a Undertale knock off i like kinda guess i know where you coming from since its only 2 pages in. i never even thought of undertale or frisk when i made him or this idea i have of him walking through his dreams. i guess you thought of undertale since he woke up on the ground and then starts exploring. i dont really see the issue tho even if you and maybe some other people think of "Edgy Frisk the Undertale knockoff"

My favorite dog is the cat

ChutneyGlaze responds:

I find this review helpful!

my blood is black you know

TheATSthetic responds:

It's like Undyne, except not, and you're a faggot.

HOLIMOUNT2 responds:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man you gotta love newgrounds

Holy shit this is the best comment i've gotten in months.

hey, that's pretty neat

juanford66 responds:

Thanks!

how did you get scouted when all you do is use SFM and already existing TF2 assetd and then just throw a light filter on

Veloxcene responds:

It's definitely worse than my other things, but yea....

I take alot of time( then again there are like several other people who use SFM to their Highest potential and I am yet to achieve it)

But what you said about "TF2 assets" I mean, its fair enough to use them when you're making something directly related to TF2.

how do you have balls and a raging erection while drawing this and then simultaneously not be capable of drawing balls and a raging erection

bxBLAZExd responds:

Id thank you to keep my balls and cock out of your mind.

oof

kobalto1 responds:

You are nothing agains my power *unleash his sword*

plz b0ss