View Profile Spedmallet

All 220 Art Reviews

100 w/ Responses

It seems very sloppy! Not terribly good I'm afraid. Try working on your proportions!

AkaiKamuy responds:

The proportions are make on purpuse i wnated to make a fat thing i actually had to care a lot to get thoses fat proportions, i know how to make a proper body and stuff but i just can't i love making things bigger or not curve a straight line and stuff. Otherwise i feel like i'm in school doing squared stuff BUT I UNDERSTOOD ! I'll do my best !
Even tho it does not deserves 0 stars just for this

Again a consistent problem you have, apart from your poor attitude towards improvement, is your lack of straight lines. Try drawing things bigger than you want them then reducing the size of the piece!

AkaiKamuy responds:

Straight line i get it ! Is the size of my tab an important thing to make big straight line ? Because my tab is reaaaally tiny

Even tho it does not deserves 0 stars just for this

the one breast seems rather laughably wobbly. Try to redraw things when you get them wrong!

AkaiKamuy responds:

Yup i already redraw it but idk i love this wobbly effect but i'll rework on it !
Even tho it does not deserves 0 stars just for this

very sloppy, very bad linework. Activate your smoothing please!

AkaiKamuy responds:

Yes i didn't knew that i could use smoothing when i made this one, i'll use it now !
Even tho it does not deserves 0 stars just for this

More like the aids triangle

XxDemonPeachxX responds:

Meh, still unholy.

I was going to vote three, but your truth about the falsehood of Australia was truly enlightening. I am now woke.

Thatsa spicy meatbol