All 150 art Reviews

Formal Zeal Formal Zeal

Honestly I don't feel as though the clothing is bad at all. I really feel as though the issue is a somewhat flat bodily proportion. It just seems very 2-d. The right arm (our left) begins with no depth, exactly like the other arm, while the forearm really doesn't match it. I also noticed the position of her right leg is very unnatural.

EmpirePhoenix responds:

Thank you for the comment!

I agree with your 1st point , i tried to draw a pose i never tried before this is literally the 1st time i ever drew something like that and so i don't quite get how to make it show depth yet.
but i did not notice the mismatch with the forearm it does look a bit weird doesn't it...

The leg however is another matter, the dress is the issue with it . I drew the dress from the stomach which covers the hips and makes it look like she has a smaller body which in turn makes the leg look too long and unnatural.
its a shame but i wanted to focus on the clothing more than anything.

i will do my best to improve in the future :D

Catbug Catbug

surprise!

The Last Orifice: Page 1 The Last Orifice: Page 1

Well at least you fixed your horrible proportions

Jill Valentine - Revalations Jill Valentine - Revalations

You've definitely improved a lot, which is pretty cool. Though those forelegs are way off, especially her right(our left). I'd like to see you submit some studies; maybe a portrait of a face without the style, or a still life or something.

bocodamondo responds:

yeah i had some troubles with the leg...
huh? i should do what? like a tutorial how i draw my stuff?

Weedle Weedle

Diglet

Gensokyo Fusion Chicken Gensokyo Fusion Chicken

It's one thing to submit the same stupid fetish over and over again, but seriously at least give the breasts realistic sagging.

Jcdr responds:

It's fine, I was just having fun with this :)

Stolen "color" Stolen "color"

Woah, I totally just got he was stealing my time.

Mind has been blown.

deathink responds:

He is a jerk >:(

Pardon? Pardon?

I know that feel

Morthagg responds:

I think quite a few people might.

Seeds of Despair Seeds of Despair

Fuck man, good job.

Intense, but not creepy about it.

TheN0mad responds:

intensity is the spice of life ;P

Dashie Dashie