All 158 art Reviews

Baden Baden

Absolutely stunning

''Ulterior Motives'' ''Ulterior Motives''

cool a cyclops with mutated breasts

p.s. needs more light flare

Fatelogic responds:

You're welcome :D

Spring Bathing Spring Bathing

gorgeous

Sluttershy Sluttershy

dat right arm

Zapdos & Flash Zapdos & Flash

Personally I've always dreamed of riding a zapdos into the sunset.

SteveFeane responds:

in theory it sounds awesome, yet i can't help but think that if that a real ride on zapdos would be pretty similar to the picture, aka terrifying lol

Bitch Bugs Episode 5 Bitch Bugs Episode 5

wat

Salamander Girl Salamander Girl

Rule sixty-three: no exceptions.

Eagerly awaiting swag paraplegic.

SpanglishHorse responds:

eeehmmmmmmmmmm...... thanks.

''It's Super Effective!'' ''It's Super Effective!''

I'd say the face is p. bad and the proportion in the midsection would break her back but I guess that's some pretty fat logic

Fatelogic responds:

Troll's tears. Yum.

Formal Zeal Formal Zeal

Honestly I don't feel as though the clothing is bad at all. I really feel as though the issue is a somewhat flat bodily proportion. It just seems very 2-d. The right arm (our left) begins with no depth, exactly like the other arm, while the forearm really doesn't match it. I also noticed the position of her right leg is very unnatural.

EmpirePhoenix responds:

Thank you for the comment!

I agree with your 1st point , i tried to draw a pose i never tried before this is literally the 1st time i ever drew something like that and so i don't quite get how to make it show depth yet.
but i did not notice the mismatch with the forearm it does look a bit weird doesn't it...

The leg however is another matter, the dress is the issue with it . I drew the dress from the stomach which covers the hips and makes it look like she has a smaller body which in turn makes the leg look too long and unnatural.
its a shame but i wanted to focus on the clothing more than anything.

i will do my best to improve in the future :D

Catbug Catbug