Sonic of thrones Sonic of thrones

true art

Xray Kombat ~ By Kehny Xray Kombat ~ By Kehny

how the fuck did I miss this gem

Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark" Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark"

Excellent work! Overall very impressive. It surely took you some time.

Now, if you will, some critique if you wish to hear it.

1. The pixelation bothers me. I have a feeling it wasn't so much as a style choice as it was a technique to reduce workload. It's fine, but I think it would have been just fine without it.

2.Some of the writing bothers me, particularly the slapstick parts. "Oh it's a shame you're not dead." "YEAH THANKS A LOT." "Now I'm gonna do something other than babysit you." "YEAH WHATEVER OLD MAN THANKS FOR NUTHIN."

It comes off as forced and a bit awkward. This is not the relationship a master and pupil would have. I feel as though you would get away with it if the voice actor was less serious and worded it more softly.

"You could have killed me!" "Hm-hm-hm.. that was the point." "WHAT?!"
"Now then... I should be off. Babysitting you is not the only task I have you see." "Oh please! I'm your star pupil and you know it."

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

My feels

Pokemon Beige Version Pokemon Beige Version

The best version of pokemon yet

Happy Thoughts Happy Thoughts

please daddy we need you in our lives

Whispers of Remembrance Whispers of Remembrance

Hey there. I've been listening to a lot of your work and I'm a pretty big fan. Looking forward to the next one.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks a bunch, Spedmallet! Very cool to hear, and I appreciate the quick review. :D

Feminist PPG HIM Feminist PPG HIM

Voice 1 is pretty bad. The only way I can really describe it is that it's a very bad impression of what kermit the frog/miss piggy would sound like as a drag queen

voice 2 is actually kind of funny lmao

Whether it's a voice acting flop or purposely bad, I just don't like it.

What has the world become? What has the world become?

not sure if butthurt anti-trump tard or butthurt /pol/tard

thegamerlinkon responds:

Lol non of them, but you dont know what this is for soooo i dont care either.

FF7 Animation reference sheet Aeris body FF7 Animation reference sheet Aeris body

Hmm

The first thing I noticed was a male body on the back position and a male face on the front view. Though correct me if that was intentional as a rule 63.

If accident, the face is thrown off by a strong brow, and the back position has both a hunching arch to the neck and a male torso (the butt is where a person with a male skeleton would have it.)

This is what I mean: https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/9bd5aee2a8103fa9b88c8ac2aa02f71f

JakkuZoltan responds:

That's really good feedback. The hunch in the neck was intentional on the right one. I don't really understand the male torso part on the right one. Are you saying the butt is too high, or the spine is too far out(or neither)? edit: Oh, I think I see. At least on the right one, are you saying the vertical perspective line for the back is further out than the butt?
It's not a surprise- I was thinking the whole time that there was something too masculine with the body.
edit 2: And the hips are too narrow on the left, right?

I'll be careful with the jaw and forehead, but I don't think it looks like a male face. Women can have those kinds of features.
Thank you for taking the time.
edit 3: I opened up the file again and have been taking a look at it. I decided I can justify the right one. Her pelvis is being bent forward- that was the intention. That's why the butt or hips can look to far in or whatever. Also, the left hip is being obscured by the left arm- so you're indicator for that is inaccurate. What I screwed up with was the neck, which is going too far, sort of ignoring the gesture I put down.
Let me know if missing or misunderstanding something.

Demon on a Swimsuit Demon on a Swimsuit

Truly a masterpiece that future generations will look upon and know the greatness of our time.

Evil-Rick responds:

Hey! It's you again! It's been a while, how's the family? How are the kids?