View Profile Spedmallet

49 Movie Reviews

That was really nice. Thank you for making this.

I fucking love that guy

amazing

2 Game Reviews

My feels

The best version of pokemon yet

8 Audio Reviews

please daddy we need you in our lives

Hey there. I've been listening to a lot of your work and I'm a pretty big fan. Looking forward to the next one.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks a bunch, Spedmallet! Very cool to hear, and I appreciate the quick review. :D

Voice 1 is pretty bad. The only way I can really describe it is that it's a very bad impression of what kermit the frog/miss piggy would sound like as a drag queen

voice 2 is actually kind of funny lmao

Whether it's a voice acting flop or purposely bad, I just don't like it.

193 Art Reviews

I love that you use my retarded name my retarded character gave to them

Oh man I should finish that 4 page thing I started for the AFBR

It's charming in it's own little way, but I'm afraid the first thing I thought of was "Edgy Frisk the Undertale knockoff" when seeing the character. Not sure if it was intentional, but I'd change some of the proportions and/or appearance so you don't have that trouble.

slicedhell responds:

hes not supposed to be a edgy frisk and the story isnt a Undertale knock off i like kinda guess i know where you coming from since its only 2 pages in. i never even thought of undertale or frisk when i made him or this idea i have of him walking through his dreams. i guess you thought of undertale since he woke up on the ground and then starts exploring. i dont really see the issue tho even if you and maybe some other people think of "Edgy Frisk the Undertale knockoff"

plz b0ss