E E

woah

who would have thought that the idea of dread towards death and nothingness, the thought of complete and utter meaninglessness of life and violent disturbing imagery could have such a hilarious punchline.

10/10 my sides from laughter, but my sides don't matter; we will all die.

Squidwards nightmare Squidwards nightmare

That handsome Squidward statue in the background.

The 5 stages of Work Loss The 5 stages of Work Loss

I know that feel.

I make a lot more screeching though

Sonic X-plane Sonic X-plane

lol

The Old Harmonium The Old Harmonium

Not sure if I should be scared or feeling adoring

Seriously, tell me.

aap responds:

I'm... not so sure myself where I was going for...

Lie On King Lie On King

The Destroyers Saga V The Destroyers Saga V

I'm not really sure what to say about this, so I'll just present some personal nitpicks.

-The writing could use a lot more effort. Much of it is somewhat dry, not very engaging and unrealistically forced.
*Something you want to try to do when making dialogue is distancing yourself from the characters. What I mean by this, is that some writers, when writing, impose their knowledge of the characters without realizing said characters would not realistically know what the other is thinking.

Examples include characters finishing each others sentences, knowing exactly what the other character is thinking or a character knowing a different one's complete back-story without warrant.

-In more regard to the writing, you want to watch out for a character blindly running along with a dialogue. What I mean by this, is having a said character or several characters blindly going along with a character without much warrant other than to advance the plot or satisfy the author.
*Examples in your work include the blonde girl in stereotypical anime fashion trying to cheer up the jacket-less character while turning a blind eye to his angst/aloof nature. Or the dialogue afterwards that went along the lines of:
"You forget who you're talking to, you must be getting old."
"Well then, hmmph, I must be old then."
Try to think about how people would react realistically. You can have the blonde haired girl lose patience with the man without sacrificing the caring part of her. You can have the older character quiet down after he gives a thinly veiled passive aggressive response.

-In regards to the lines: well, the lines... they're distracting.
*I found it somewhat unappealing how thick the line work was. I would suggest turning the line tool's thickness down in properties to at least 50% of what you used in the movie.

-As for the art, try switching it up a bit or practicing a bit more.
*I noticed a lot of front view perspectives in the characters- especially when talking. This gets boring fast, especially if there is not much emotion in their faces to begin with. Try switching the perspectives to a 3/4s, side, bird's eye or worm's eye view occasionally. If you're feeling particularly passionate, switch it up within the dialogue instead of reusing the same face.

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

Removed on youtube for content

what a bunch of prudes.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yeh, its not even sexual.

170 Million Dead 170 Million Dead

I'm scared!!

Boobies Boobies

I'm normally a condescending prude but I found this p. cool.